Term 6 - Domestic Ministry: Hey, this isn't my office!

Noldodan

2 years of waiting...
Well, after a 4-term hiatus, I'm back here in charge of the Domestic Ministry. I'm going to be trying some new things this term, but for now I'll just set things up how they usually are.

Domestic Minister: Noldodan
Deputy Minister: Sadly, Deputies are lacking this term.

Cities under Domestic control: None that I'm aware of.

Current instructions: TBD

Congratulations Minister Noldodan on rising to the head of the Domestic Ministry. :thumbsup:

We are in the process of determining the city of choice for the location of the United Nations Wonder. If Zojoji should be the winner of this poll, that city will begin construction of the Wonder immediately. This means that we will have to finish research on Fission according to our current schedule. Please make Instructions that will ensure our Science rate will be such that research on Fission is complete before the completion of the Wonder. We have no room here for over-building. ;)

Cyc
Cultural Minister

We have 4 cities in the middle of nowhere on the other continent. Are we going to rush culture there? We have 20k gold...

Chieftess said:
We have 4 cities in the middle of nowhere on the other continent. Are we going to rush culture there? We have 20k gold...

I believe we need to determine whether or not we are going to gift those cities to other nations. If we are, there's no point in pouring gold into them. ;)

Top Bottom