Term 6 Nomination Index

naervod

My current user title
Can I get this stickied please?

Next update: Jan. 28th, 3:45 PST

Code:
[B]Position	Accepted	Declined	Undecided[/B]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B]Execitve[/B]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President	Octavian X	Shaitan		FortyJ
		Chieftess	eyrei		
		Donsig		Cyc		
				Eklektikos		
Domestic	Donovan Zoi	donsig		FortyJ
		FionnMcCumhallChieftess
		Zarn		Cyc		
Military		Falcon02	CivGeneral
		Donovan Zoi			
		Feodor Ardent
FA		CivGeneral	Shaitan		Eklektikos
		eyrei		Ehecatl Atzin	
Science		gunning1			donsig
		Strider
Culture		Plexus		Naervod		
				Padma
Trade		Immortal	Chieftess
		Strider			

[B]Judicial[/B]
Chief Justice	Naervod		Shaitan		Eklektikos
				Veera Anlai
				donsig
Public Defender			Shaitan		Veera Anlai
				Cyc
Judge Advocate	Immortal	donsig		Eklektikos
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B]Legislative[/B]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
North		Zarn				Eklektikos
		Cyc
Southwest			donsig		samizdat
						SKILORD
						Ehecatl Atzin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taliensin	SaaM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rhineland	Goonie				samizdat
		Cheetah
S. Doughnut	Ehecatl Atzin	Octavian X	samizdat
Hafenland			Grandmaster	samizdat
						amirsan
Sugar & Spice	Grandmaster			amirsan
		Veera Anlai			Goonie
MAG		Gingerbread Man		samizdat
						amirsan
						Goonie

nice chart

Originally posted by naervod
Can I get this stickied please?

Just ask in the "needed Stuff" thread and Shaitan or Eyrei will sticky it for you :).

Erm, Naervod, the chart is impossible to read o_o

What browser are you using Veera? I am using the latest version of netscape and I can read it fine with only two errors. (Names misplaced, easy to figure out who goes where.)
Also, the update will not be for another 45 minutes.

I will be unable to update tonite. (Toomany PIs). I will update tomorrow around Noon PST.

Naervod, I have declined my nomination for FA and decided to run for Military Leader, sorry for the quick jump. I am trying to run for an office that I have a greater chance of winning

So are we all CG... :) I will fix it next update. As of last night you were still running for FA so it wasn't recorded.

Originally posted by naervod
So are we all CG... :) I will fix it next update. As of last night you were still running for FA so it wasn't recorded.

Thanks, I was about to run unopposed in FA, but then Eyeri Accepted his so I had to drop out in favor on running against *shudder* Falcon02.

Master CivGeneral, Are you afraid of Eyeri that you would run against (padawan?) Falcon? You are afraid of him, too. So, what is your logic?

Originally posted by Zarn
Master CivGeneral, Are you afraid of Eyeri that you would run against (padawan?) Falcon? You are afraid of him, too. So, what is your logic?

Well its a long story that started when I first came to the DG back in DG1 Term5 election. Zarn, I get nervous and stressed out when I am running against a Big Name.

You have no idea CG. Lets see who I have run against. Note: I have never won a real election in Fanatika (Note: Culture Deputy and Item Manager do not count).
I have gone up against (and lost to) donsig (Term3 J A), BCLG (I came close, Term 3 Trade), Veera Anlai (Term 4 CJ), and FionnMuCumhall (Term 5 Domestic). Now I have to see how well my experience in the Judiciary can hold up against FortyJ's big name-ness.

@naervod: I can see the PI's are creating a headache for all of us. I can understand the late update ;).

BTW, you might want to update the sig, again :)

Vote CivGeneral for Military Leader

Top Bottom