term 6 - The nation's Capital Olympus

Governor Rik Meleet,

It's wonderful to see you in office again! My aides and I had an office pool about when you'd return to help out again, and I'm pleased to say that I did win the pool. Even better, you're taking over a city that I recently ran, I hope the people there treat you as well as they treated me!

I do thank you for your offer to train some additional troops for us, it is most appreciated! If you wouldn't mind, some additional Rifleman units, to assist in the defense of our cities and colonies, would be most helpful!

Thanks again!
-- Ravensfire, Minister of Defense

Governor Rik,

If you've got the chance to train a regiment or two of Riflemen, it would be most useful. Please though, they aren't necessary right now, just something to do with any excess production you might have!

-- Ravensfire, Minister of Defense

I'm sorry Minister Ravensfire. After assessing the situation I think Olympus has sufficient tasks to accomplish in Hospital and Factory.
If the riflemen aren't urgently needed, I'd rather focus on developing Olympus. To my untrained military eye it looks like we have enough troops at the moment, seeing that many are asleep.

Top Bottom