Term 8- "Babylonian Triangle" Province

Unregister

|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Will do it later, when not at school.:)

Sorry everyone......

I have now realized a few things about the demogame.

1) I really have no idea what i am doing.

2) I haven't been following the game so i don't feel comfortable jumping into it.

3) I am not going to have as much time on my hands as i thought.

Sorry :(

Don't worry, we'd be glad to help you get started!

First off, you're the first elected governor of this province. 'Babylonian Triange' is a temporary designation - You have the honor of naming the province whatever you wish.

Now, to your actual job. Load up the save game (as found here), and take a look at some maps to determine the cities you control (maps available here). When you've determined the cities in your province, procede to the save game and determine what those cities should be building, and which tiles each of the laborers work.
Then, look at the geography of the province, and make a list of desired worker actions in the area.
When you've determined the changes that need to be made, post your orders in the current Turn Chat thread. Come the time of the turn chat, the DP (short for designated player) will make the approiate changes.

Please, don't be afraid to ask any sort of help. This really doesn't take much time, and all of us are more than happy to be of assistance. Good luck!

I know how you feel Unregister.

Another one of the perks of being Governor is the right to name terrain features, such as mountains and valleys and whatnot. I would like to co-name a terrain feature with you, if you decide to stay (or before you leave :) ). The Mountain Range that originates in Tempest Province, by the soon-to-be-named city of Stormguard (currently named Caughnawaga) extends North into your Province. This Mountain Range does actually guard the cities of Tempest Province from the storms raging from the seas to the Southwest. Therefore I'd like to name the entire Mountain Range as Stormguard Mountain Range.

What do you think?

Unreg - you can always get a deputy, and have the deputy "help" with the queues. You could say to the deputy, "I'd like this city and that city improved", and the deputy will do what's best.

I guess i didn't give the right impression. The thing is i haven't been following the game so i don't believe i would be a very good governor. Since you have been saying there probably aren't more than 40 turns left, i don't believe i have the will nor the time to do this demogame. Although i would be more than happy to do the next demogame, when i actually follow it more closely.

So, i resign from the post of governor.....sorry.

Thanks for everyone's support though, i will keep this thread fr the next game.

What do you mean you don't think you'll be a very good governor!? It's just like regular Civ, except that you have to micromanage a small # of cities, and think of the public good. Cheer up!

Top Bottom