terranx.exe not working

bismarck_

Chieftain
hey folks,

please excuse me if i bring up sth that was probably already discussed at length. i searched this forum first but culdn't find my problem, so there goes:

i installed smac and smacx from a bundle cd i bought on amazon. i patched smac with a couple upgrades PRACX v1.06, 1.07 and 1.08 and replaced the terran.exe file.
alpha centauri the base game works flawlessly now in 1920x1080 with the neat addons from pracx. so far so GREAT..:)

now my problem though: alien crossfire does not. it always says "patching alien crossfire", too. but apparently it does not. i tried numerous sources to replace the terranx.exe file. but to no avail.

my question: how can i get alien crossfire to work (win7/64bit). can i just download another terranx.exe from somewhere?

sorry for the lengthy explanation. i loved alien crossfire. missing out on it now hurts my chairman Yang.

Do you know if the version of Alien Crossfire in your bundle included the most recent official patch? If not, you can find it here. If the problem is with PRACX, your best bet is to seek help on Alphacentauri2, which is where the creator of that patch hangs out. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom