1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Brothers Material

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by Duke Blackstone, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Duke Blackstone

Duke Blackstone John Marchman

:( me nither but yea i had to try. make that all resourses in our brotherhood. and church of giruvegan. Strider already voted for them for prime fraction. and yea I ment both production and develupment

2. pat123

pat123 Warlord

I'll ask provo to begin negotiations with our guild, b/c I am in no positoin to start handing off our factions cities. Good luck!

3. Duke Blackstone

Dont bother. If we dont have a new member on monday, we disband, Agreed?

4. pat123

pat123 Warlord

No, don't disband. this is a fun Rp concept, and we may gain more members as the game goes on. But we will probaly never have a lot of political power. You will have to join a faction for that.

5. Duke Blackstone

Already got it set up. How many have you joined? I saw at least 4 :)

6. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

lurker's comment: Factions and guilds are different. You can belong to as many guilds as you want, but only one faction.

7. Duke Blackstone

Bros Material is Now a Guild

8. pat123

pat123 Warlord

We need to get our thread's name changed. The fact that it says that we're a faction is probaly part of the membership problem.

9. Seidrik_The_Gray

Seidrik_The_Gray Seidrik The Gray

DB, I would like to join! I like your concept, and I love working with my hands. I have carved stone and wood in my lifetime, so anything to do with carving, like either stone, marble or ivory would suit me just fine!

By the way, I would also hope that you keep this concept going! Guilds are more fun than factions, hehe, and I would hate to see you lose interest :) Chin up!

10. pat123

pat123 Warlord

Well, we have our first city. I see we have horses, so I guess it's time to begin being a monk...umm....yeah...how does that go again? I guess we can just hang with our material until something interesting happens. *pets horses* "Who's a good archer killer? Who's a good archer killler? You are; you are!" :D

11. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Seeing as Brother Material is now a guild, and I am working with Duke now I have desided to join, as Brothe of War. If the position is still open...

12. pat123

pat123 Warlord

Talk to Duke. I think that position became obsolete when Duke made the Brothers a guild instead of a faction. (Guilds, as non-political bodies, do not control the army. At least, not directly.) But, I do belive we have an Abbot-hood still open. Check the OP.

13. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Then I guess I will take Brother Iron, Duke hasn't posted in a while. Know why?

14. pat123

pat123 Warlord

um, wrong guild my friend. There are five Abbots: Stone (Methos), Marble (Duke), Horses (Yours truly), Ivory (Kwarriorpoet) and Granite. If you want Granite, it's yours. Otherwise, you're out of luck. The Monks of Magma do metals, and all their positions are taken. (but I do believe you can still join as an Iron monk, just not the Head Iron monk). Sorry :(

15. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

oh.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(akward silence)...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... never mind then, by the way pat, do you have a faction?:mischief:

16. pat123

pat123 Warlord

Yes, i do. Did you happen to see the "It's Votin' Time" thread?

17. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

nope........ would you be willing to convert to Inf. Weapons Master Faction?:mischief:

18. pat123

pat123 Warlord

umm, not really Would you be willing to convert to the Warlords faction?

19. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Are you leader of the Warlords faction?Cause I have a Faction that must grow!

20. pat123

pat123 Warlord

No, I am at best Warlords version of CNN. NZL is our leader.