the calabim

I personally think that the religion weightings need to be increased overall, and that the Calabim should be inclined towards the Council of Esus (especially Flauros, as he is more subtle than his sister) and extremely opposed to The Empyrean (I wouldn't mind a -100 weighting, making adopting it impossible, but I'd settle for about -80).

I personally think that the religion weightings need to be increased overall, and that the Calabim should be inclined towards the Council of Esus (especially Flauros, as he is more subtle than his sister) and extremely opposed to The Empyrean (I wouldn't mind a -100 weighting, making adopting it impossible, but I'd settle for about -80).

How difficult would it be to open up the parameters of an FFH game and allow even more tweaking, even into AI behavior and personalities? Sounds like a major project to me, but one that many would like :eek::drool:

Well to me it sounds giving AI a weight for a certain religion is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to creating an AI that actually might move its units out of the city that created them. Even getting the AI to create the units certainly will take lots of work.

Top Bottom