The Civilization Dawning Mod Package

Bangra 7

The Port Of Call
:king:Coming soon, is a massive package of MODS that I created. These MODS will contain a story in PDF format that will explain most of the nations, leaders and units available in the MOD.

The MODS nearing completion are:

Rise of Man
Metroplitan Justice
King of Kings
Caribbean Crisis
Space Race
===========================================================
Rise of Man:
Rise of Man is a MOD that has many scenarios, but is capable of being played by the normal start menu. This MOD has three new units for Civ IV Vanilla, and seven nations.
Metropolitan Justice:
Set in the year 5772 (2012 AD on Earth) This city scape mod is focused on the civil war plaguing the Interstellar Covenanted States, one of the seven playable nations in the original MOD Rise of Man. In this MOD, you can play as government forces or one of the three rebel forces, but not as the actual leadership of the country -- except for playing as myself! :lol:
King of Kings:
This MOD chronicles the Interstellar Covenanted State's civil war as it was fought on a series of planets. Although you can play the MOD as an original game, it is desired at its release, that the MOD be played by its scenarios.
Caribbean Crisis:
Play to the tunes of my Latin American culture, as you conquer and oppress your people on an obscure Caribbean Island. Free from influence from Cold War America and Russia, you have contact only with the people of your island. (Except for the intellectuals, they all fled when you to control.) Be wary of fighting a war early on and you shall do great in this MOD.

Capable of being played as an original game OR by one of 32 scenarios designed for it. Still waiting for an Island map script that can be modified to the date 1950 AD.
Space Race:
Designed obviously for BtS, Space Race chronicles the history of the Galaxy from BCE 3011 to AD 2012, and then from AD 2012 to infinite, as you race through the stars in search of answers to the mysterious "Sphere - Worlds" that seem to have dominated the galaxy. You can play as any of nine nations, from the Empire of Sparta, to Earth, to the Interstellar Covenanted States, and cruise the universe in new and beautiful starships, or go on the prowl in deadly, slow, but effective Fighters.
Conclusion:
None of these MODS have been completed yet, but the date is near. To mimick the capabilities of these MODs is nearly impossible, as the whole story is not told here. Patience is a virtue, and a well thought out application for Civ IV MODDING is on the way!

Let us all pray for better times! :religion:

Any pictures to confirm, what you're doing?
Can't do screenshots (No "print" button on my laptop.) So I only have Music. A ZIP file of some songs, and when I can muster the courage, units and the leader heads will be added. Next time for an update is tomorrow, so I can attach the ZIP file containing non - scripted songs for Caribbean Crisis and Metropolis. (These songs may not be used in your production.) You can also check my Myspace Page which contains updates on Music for the Civ Dawning MOD, Metropolis, and Caribbean Crisis. To prove this, the first song in the Playlist is "Los Batalla de la Puerto De Ranquen," which is the Government's Diplomatic Intro for Caribbean Crisis.

Top Bottom