the delphi files

disorganizer

Deity
i, as the mayor of delphi, announce the full rejoining of delphi county into kashmir. i deny any rebellious or agressive activity to be held inside the borders of delphi county.

the situation:
just before i was called for an urgent personal visit in apolytonia and before the last turnchat, some special operations assault team seems to have slipped into my position. as soon as i was out of office and unable to respond to the insult, those terrorists took over the reign in delphi county. as my mission in apolytonia was secret, the public was not informed about it.
the spies put up a lookalike to take my position and try to divide our nation. they also tried to take over some secret installations in our vincinity, which were bravely defended by the delphi civil defense special forces.
my personal advisors and the city guard were captured and replaced by other people. the county was closed and all information was held inside.

i must thank here the brave forces of our military under the command of the marvelous general falcon, which managed to recapture the county with all installations just before my civil defense forces had to give up on the attacking forces.
perfect timing guys!

after some "questioning" of captured forces, we now begin to recognize where the assault came from. the babylonians seem to have brought their special teams into play when they moved near our borders not long ago. unseen by our border-guards, they managed to slip in and fullfill their task.

but some things are still open and should be publically investigated in here:

* someone must have given them information
they were too well informed about my secret missions, which even my nearest advisors did not know about. i believe possibly someone outside delhpi, maybe even in the government, must have given thos informations to our enemies
* there must have been some helping hands
they could not have gotten over the border unseen and into our highest secrets without a helping hand.
* cloning
where did they get the cloning technique and especially how did they get those machines needed for cloning into phoenatica?
* rampaging military forces
voices of complain about rampaging, raping, pilgraging and stealing forces from out own military came to my ears. these should also be investigated

i request a special task-force to deal with those investigations. i recommend shaitan and falcon to lead this special investigation forces.

i offer this thread as communication platform for them and as complain board for other questions coming up on this matter.

disorganizer
mayor of delphi county

Originally posted by disorganizer
i request a special task-force to deal with those investigations. i recommend shaitan and falcon to lead this special investigation forces.
As the level of mod participation in official and special positions is unresolved I must respectfully decline a special investigator position.

;)

ok. i will then recommend elek for this matter, as he is, what i believe, now the chief justice.
sorry that i am still catching up on the info i missed.

no, in fact is was a special ops team lead by falcon... i saw them ;-)

so maybe it was the UEP forces going after civillians and misusing their powers then?
i was told uep forces were seen, and as i trust our military, this version seems realistic for me >-)

Originally posted by disorganizer
no, in fact is was a special ops team lead by falcon... i saw them ;-)

so maybe it was the UEP forces going after civillians and misusing their powers then?
i was told uep forces were seen, and as i trust our military, this version seems realistic for me >-)

Actually no.... Falcon has been MIA for quite a few days.

well, i saw him with his elite forces. he propably searches the helpers of the babylonians.
you know the general cant keep his fingers out of the dirty work and just sit in his office ;-).

MIA isn't sitting inside of his office. MIA = Missing in Action.

Hey, I'm here.

BTW it was a cooperative effort with the IDA, the Special-Ops took out the Babylonian puppet Leadership, but the IDA, UEP and MA jointly eliminatedthe final pockets of Babylonian resitance.

Top Bottom