The Demogame is falling down

That would certainly be interesting, SaaM. *Noldodan has sudden visions of Elven geurilla bands leaping out from behind bushes.*

Another civil war... that could be fun.... We could possibly use the conflict rules to do it.

When it comes to why we dont get more pwople in the game, I think I know the reason. The game is extremely complicated. You may not think so, but most of you have played the game for a long time and you know all the rules and so on. I as a newbi in fanatika found ut really hard to understand the game, and I still dont know very much of the rules, altough Im beginning to get how this works. This is the most complicated game Ive ever played :D

Bottom lline: We dont get to many new fanatikans, because its to complicated to get into.

I've already asked in another thread, but I think it fits in here as well:
a demogame website (and advertising it, of course) would also help a lot to attract new players. What's up with that site that was started creating some months ago? Is someone still working on it?

Yes - I was hoping Fionn would be able to make some nice graphical layouts for it... Guess I'll have to get started on it. ;)

Well, you know, I've actually made a little website for the demogame - just for fun, to learn PHP. Most of the coding is done, it just needs to be tested...if you'd like to have a look at it, just contact me...

Top Bottom