The New BTS MTDG turn options

What turn option do you want?

• Total voters
Pretty sure you can take a save if it is currently your turn.

Pretty sure you can take a save if it is currently your turn.
That sounds good. Have you been able to do that?

One thing I like about PBEM is the ability to go back to an earlier turn to check on something. And this could be for a variety of reasons, related to issues inside the Team (map of improvements to make) and issues between Teams (warfare is the most obvious example). Or maybe you as Turn Player forgot to get a normal screenshot and want to go back and get it for the turnlog (guilty).

I really would like to know if this is possible in pitboss. Thanks.

That sounds good. Have you been able to do that?

One thing I like about PBEM is the ability to go back to an earlier turn to check on something. And this could be for a variety of reasons, related to issues inside the Team (map of improvements to make) and issues between Teams (warfare is the most obvious example). Or maybe you as Turn Player forgot to get a normal screenshot and want to go back and get it for the turnlog (guilty).

I really would like to know if this is possible in pitboss. Thanks.
Not unless you're player 1 in the game setup screen. Otherwise you need other teams' passwords to get to your own team when loading up a save from a particular turn.

So for 4/5 teams, the answer will be no, you can't do this.

So only Player 1/Team 1 can download the saved game?

I think you need the admin-password to open a PB-save. All others would be not so good.

So as a team-player during the game, if you haven't made a picture at the right moment, you get this chance never again.

Well you probably have until the turn flip to make screenies...

I think it will be possible to save a game and look at it, but I'm still working out the method and checking that it doesn't create any exploits. The sequential turns nature of the pitboss is what might make it doable.

Edit: The method definitely works. Not done checking exploits, and have to leave now.

Top Bottom