The Palace - Term 6 - Chieftains Office

I think I'm misunderstanding your original question. We're you asking for suggestions on how to play the next turnsession? If so, here's mine:

If Joe is unable to do it within this term, than I would post a request for any DP available (or the next one if we haven't concluded our pool) in the DP Pool thread. Whomever is able to play prior to this term ending, should be allowed to play the turn session.
No, you understood my question correctly I just didn't understand your reply entirely. Consider it done btw.

Fed1943 correctly pointed out the position of Frnakfurt and Tartan. These cities were granted to the Governor of the Northeastern aimag by me for the remainder of Term 6 but we obviously need a longterm solution for these cities, until we wiped out the nasty Romans. Any ideas my dear Governors?

Think we need a German aimag, administered from Berlin (Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt and Tartar).

There should also be a French Aimag, a Roman Aimag, a Frontier type of Aimag and a Heartland Aimag.

As I see it, the first decision is: how many Aimag shall we have?
This is connected with Governmental and depends mostly on the number of
active players.
Obvious, these all is beyond the Governors.
But, if the number of regions remains four, then to add Frankfurt and Tartar to
NE looks good.
Best regards,

Top Bottom