1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Province of Zarahemla

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Sir John, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Welcome to Zarahemla. We currently have two citys in our great province; Areus and Regia Doughnutia. Our Capital is Regia Doughnuti. Regia Doughnutia goes under the nickname: Oct City. This nickname it got after its founder, Octavian X...

Link to larger map:
    http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/DG3_Zarahemla.jpg

As we continiue to build citys around here, our province will grow and thrive.

We currently have large amount of silk inside our province and as we expands we will get large amounts of cattle and horses. We have also heard of an abandoned but nut empty gold mine outside of our terretory We currently have no coastal citys but we are bordering several shores as well as lake Asphinxia..

We welcome you all to live and thrive in one of the greates provinces in Fanatica... Long live the despot (CivGeneral)...

Information about the military: Coming soon...

2. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

@SJ- Please use smaller images. Albeit that I have cable, not everyone dose. And they're too big anyway.

3. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Ok I will...

4. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

Much better. Thanks

SaaM
    Your Friendly Non-Mod RPG Manager