The Trade Department- Term 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade for ceremonial burial? what would be our trading chip? we have not yet discovered map making and I do not think we have another tech, apart from iron working (in about 30 turns) and I oppose trading it, especially to a war like nation like the aztecs. Gold? Hmmmm.... I don't think we have enuff to but it.

Ehecatl Atzin

I know this is boring for the trade department, but I think it is really important to *not* trade with the Aztecs if we are going to go after them militarily. Everything we trade gives them a leg up on production of defense and counter-offense.

but danke by the time we find anything useful to do with it they would already have it and more techs so yes not trade that much but if we start getting behind then i will

Either way, in the early game, the AI's are unlikely to go for gpt deals.

I suggest that discisson here be taken to the Science Department. It has the final say on decisions involving tech trades, though I certainly encourage cooperation between the two.

Please cast your vote in the Council Vote for Culture Leader.

BCLG, since you're deputy in culture as well, you could vote for culture, and Toasty for trade. I'm not sure if that can work, but if you vote as trade, you can't vote as culture.

ah okay for the time being i will but as soon as we find a replacement ill come back and vote for trade until such time i guess i will continue with both

Esteemed Trade Minister.

The Foreign Affairs Department wishes to know your comments on trading iron working to the british, you may find said proposal on the FAM page. Please give us your input.
That is all.

Ehecatl Atzin

I would like to ask if i can have the honor of being your turn chat rep. I would uphold the values of the Trade Ministry. I think this is a good idea because you have recently missed the turn chat and that might have had durastic affects on the game. I can also be the replacement.

The Great Iguanaman

ok sure you can be chat rep i cant attend midwekk chats cos i live in England and have schooll the next day and i think toasty ogt banned for some reason

Please cast your vote in this council vote for the Governor of Bohemia.

Hey, BC, have you voted for the Govenor of Bohemia yet. I recomend it would be in our best interest to vote yes. If you vote no, then the Dom minister will become the governor. This will give one man too much power and we cant allow that. Also, would you mind campaigning a bit for my election?

The Great Iguanaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom