Too close to borders is broke?

Yes, it is bugged.
I had England as a declared friend when all of a sudden Victoria asked me to move my troops away from her borders. I didn't have any near her. In fact, I was nowhere near her at all.
Kongo was on another continent on another landmass and he asked me the same thing, although I didn't have and land units there.
Some turns later, they declared a joint war. From someone who was a declared friend. How much warmongering penalty does she need to get after that nonsense?
Generally things like that need to be fixed asap.
I wouldn't believe that it would spoil the gameplay so much, but in fact it's very annoying.

Yeah it is annoying, especially since you can't complain back at them like they can at you (I'm assuming they did it this way since the AI isn't good enough at troop movement to avoid swinging units by borders all the time). The less annoying and more troublesome is how they still complain to you when you have open border or alliance agreements, that should just be off the table entirely. What's the point of open borders if you can't move units through?

Top Bottom