[LEADERHEAD] Topsecret's Leaderhead Thread

I can do the Leaderhead but in order for you to like it (aka it's not just a reskin), we need to find a LH with a face similar to him. If you can go through the Leaderheads in the database and find one with a face that looks similar, I should be able to make something decent. If you can help me in that way, I should be able to do the Leaderheads at some point. :)

I think Tokugawa would be fitting.

Ok, here's a deal.

The Model for a leaderhead will be a combination of Tokugawa, Charles De gaulle and Wang Kong. (I know that sounds absurd but trust me.)

Oh and also should Animation from Stalin Leaderhead.
Certain Leaderheads "bones" only work with certain animations. I can check the cross-reference but it is possible that the Toku bones don't work with the Stalin animation. If they don't work, it takes a lot of work to re-arrange the bones and I am not that skilled. I will check the animations that work with Toku.

Alright, I've checked in game. Stalin's animations will not work for Toku. We can use Toku's, Alexander's, or Peter's. Also, just be aware that I am not the greatest LH creator. :lol:

Also, if we use Wang Kon instead of Toku's face (I can edit his facial hair relatively easily), we can use FDR, Fredrick, Genghis, or G. Washington animations. So pick your face and animation, and I will see what I can do.

ok, so... Face will be still Tokugawa will the Animation will be Alexander the Great.
OK that's feasible. I might be able to make progress this week but I am not 100% sure.

I will use De Gaulle's suit as a base. I am using the picture with a hat because that is easier than bald head. I don't know how to do a LH with no hair unless they come with it.

OK that's feasible. I might be able to make progress this week but I am not 100% sure.

I will use De Gaulle's suit as a base. I am using the picture with a hat because that is easier than bald head. I don't know how to do a LH with no hair unless they come with it.

Thanks. Notice me when it has been finished.

Maybe you can try Mongkut in AND Megapack.

upload_2020-7-9_15-39-3.png

Hello topsecret! If you would prefer a hat with your Chiang Kai-shek, this might be helpful. This LH is another Tachnechobrus/Mongkut model based on ramzay1945's Admiral Kolchak, so he still has some Russian accoutrements.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/admiral-kolchak.20831/

I swapped skins for his uniform, added a hint of mustache, and even attempted a BG, but sadly that's the upper limit of my skills and know-how :blush:

Attachments

• Chiang Kai-shek screenshot.jpg
    Chiang Kai-shek screenshot.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Chiang Kai-shek.7z
    4.3 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Hello topsecret! If you would prefer a hat with your Chiang Kai-shek, this might be helpful. This LH is another Tachnechobrus/Mongkut model based on ramzay1945's Admiral Kolchak, so he still has some Russian accoutrements (link:)

I swapped skins for his suit, added a hint of mustache, and even attempted a BG, but sadly that's the upper limit of my skills and know-how :blush:
Wow, I think this is the route to go. Good job so far.

Also, I'm now officially not taking any more requests. My mod is going to have a lot of work upcoming soon for unit models, so Chiang is the last request for a while. I also told someone else I'd do a leader for them eventually, but I'm not taking any more after that one. :)

No, no, I'll do yours. At some point.

I've already taken a stab at this one and... it's not going so great. :lol:
It's okay. Actually I had a request for not ONE but TWO leaders but they are not urgent at all.
Do them when you have time to do both. Do them when you have both the time and the mood to do them. When you feel like enjoying to create them. They can wait for now.
... Just don't take any other requests before me :lol:

It's okay. Actually I had a request for not ONE but TWO leaders but they are not urgent at all.
Do them when you have time to do both. Do them when you have both the time and the mood to do them. When you feel like enjoying to create them. They can wait for now.
... Just don't take any other requests before me :lol:
OK, I vaguely remembered it but couldn't remember who.

Tell you what. If you can find some similar leaderheads, or a starting off point, I will take aim at it this month or next if possible.
:lol: I have to admit I'm a fan as well. You've created some impressive leaderheads, topsecret. Thank you and best of luck moving forward with your projects :thumbsup:
I appreciate it. But I enjoy doing units MUCH more. Leaderheads stress me out. :lol:

@MalayanGamer
Here's a version of Chiang. I'm not completely satisfied; there's more to improve, but it would take massive amounts of time. I've spent about three hours on this, so take it for what it's worth. I'm not the greatest. :D Feel free to reskin. Also, the hat gave me a bit of trouble but I would have to find a new mesh, etc. so I just put it up so you have something at least. :)

Huge credits to Zeta Nexus and tantanmen for getting me this far. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Chiang Kai-shek.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 76
  • Chiang.JPG
    Chiang.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 121
Top Bottom