Traveling Arctic Tundra

ydejin

Warlord
I like how in FFH traveling across the desert is slower than traveling across the grasslands. I wonder if a similar penalty should be applied for arctic tundra. This would also be another place to give the Doviello a bonus similar to the Malakim's desert movement bonus.

Although it might be a good idea, Kael can't stress enough how much he dislikes similar mechanics. So, I think coming up with something different for Tundra/Doviello is a better choice. There were already some good sugestions made by some users, but I think none of them stroke at the right spot lol.

Well regardless of the Doviello/Malakim similar mechanics, I do think Tundra should be slower to travel.

How about giving tundra +1 food/production for the doviello? Or even give Ice 1 food/1 production? Or make the Doviello able to build some kind of improvement making them able to choose to have 1 food or 1 production on Ice and Tundra? :D

How about giving doviello workers the ability to build camps on ice and tundra, which give +1 food +1 commerce?

Consider giving the Doviello a unique building (perhaps replacing granary) that gives tundra tiles a significant bonus (+1F/+1P or +1F/+1C or perhaps a happiness&health bonus based on tundra tiles). Easier to implement than a Doviello improvement because it requires little new art.

Top Bottom