TSG 248 After Actions Thread

There are a lot of 12 keshiks for one army... I built 18 chariots, 5 (4 + archer) per army. +1 horseman/spear. I lost 3 chariots 1 each near Moscow, Delhi (whose not to waste time) and Ulundi (I still don't understand how 2 warriors were able to kill the chariot, even with bonuses from ikhanda :))
On the other hand, I have situations when I underestimate the protective potential of AI and come with too small an army.

T94 DV

Some of you may have seen my earlier post about a bug I ran into on T69, which made my game crash on the AI’s turn. While troubleshooting I discovered that China was remaining in the game despite having 0 cities left. The only solution I had success with was using IGE to “kill” China from the game before ending the turn. This happened later with Zulu and Persia as well.

I assure you this didn’t affect my gameplay. You can see in the attached save file that I had almost all the map explored and the domination was well underway. That said, I understand if this disqualifies my submission.

Capital BO - scout, scout, scout, scout (buy), worker, archer, monument, archer, settler (buy)…The idea behind 4 scouts was they would generate enough gold discovering city-states to be worth it. Also, discovering the AI’s early let me sell them luxes in peace deals.
Techs - AH, archery (ruin), mining, wheel, trapping, HBR
Policies - opened Honor then full Liberty (free settler first), Sun God pantheon
Wonders - Statue of Zeus
1st army - 1 spearman, 3 archers, 1 chariot archer - China, Turkey, Assyria, Russia
2nd army - 1 horseman, 4 chariot archers - Ethiopia, Zulu, Persia, Japan, India

The toughest city to take was Addis Ababa. It was on a hill, had a garrisoned archer, and goddess of protection. I lost two good men to that beast… Moscow and Delhi were also difficult. Had to chop out a few forests to clear line of sight.

It was a fun game with an awesome capital location. I laughed when I saw the three horses appear.

Attachments

• Genghis Khan_0069 BC-1240.Civ5Save
    849 KB · Views: 2
  • Cap.png
    Cap.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 11
  • Delhi captured.png
    Delhi captured.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 12
Top Bottom