Turn 148 - 320 AD

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Not much news this turn.....

*The GCA spear and barb Horseman have vanished into thin air.

*We have a new city by the Whales named:

Anyang Sushi

Anyang was the queued up city and I added "Sushi" to the end of it. Can anyone tell me what it means? ;)

* I have positioned some of our units in the mountain divide so that they remove Fog of War. I am tired of these barb risings.....

* I am sending our Elite sword to the northern barb camp to hopefully get rid of it.

* Workers have started the road through our mountain divide. They need to road through one hill(current), one grassland and two mountains. This road, when finished should empty out near the roaded rubble so that we can begin our southern expansion.

Here's a screenie:

Attachments

• cfc320ad.jpg
    cfc320ad.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 115
Island Thunder and Gingerbreadatopia should be renamed to their Chinese versions, whcich were posted in a thread a few turns ago...

Looks good otherwise. :)

Thanks DZ, your help so far has been appreciated.

I'll take care of things next turn (unless the save has been sitting around for ages - the deputy can play it, or pass it to you).

Otherwise, I'll try to remember to rename those cities next turn.

Sushi is rolls of rice wrapped in seaweed, cut into small circles. In the centre things such as wasabi (a really hot paste), vegetables, or even raw fish can be found. It is a japanese food, not chinese, though. Although sushi is popularly thought of as raw fish only, sashimi is what most people are thinking of it that case (sashimi - raw fish, with dressing). ;)

:lol: You seem to know a lot about sushi!

What should the sushi town be renamed then? Wizardopolis in Chinese? ;)

Sushi is also Japanese and not Chinese ;)

Originally posted by Hygro
Sushi is also Japanese and not Chinese ;)

I was wondering if anyone would notice that..... :mischief:

Hey, it was late, okay? ;) Feel free to change the name of the city if you'd like.

Here is the path through the mountain divide that would take the least amount of time. And on the other side awaits a prime settlement opportunity. I would build our new city in the ruins of the old.

Attachments

• road_the_divide_320ad.jpg
    road_the_divide_320ad.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 110
Top Bottom