Turn 16 - 3250 BC

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
We poped the hut and only got a map of the region. There are some nice flood plains. I have some nice pictures for you guys to see when I get back. Not time now! Have a good week.

And on the warrior issue. I wanted to switch, but in the last thread, public opinion (God bless it) was against it, so, we lose one turn of production with the settler. Next time lets avoid these problems by polling the issue. This is not, the person who played last turns fault, but a Nations fault. Lets learn from this mistake and grow to become better.

I think to avoid these mistakes in the future, the City Governor is responsible for always having made clear what the current build Q per city is.

The discussions made clear what the queue should have been. I, as governor, made it clear that I wanted the citizenry to decide what the queue should be in these first turns, since they are important and everyone should have a say, not just the governor. The queue was done via discussions in several posts, including domestic.

EA

Top Bottom