Turn 187 - 710 AD

Cheetah

Deity
I took the liberty to play this save since our President is away for the time being.

I removed a Barbarian camp to the south and moved some units around. Very little happened.

I also sent 30 Gold to Apolyton just in case, and I checked how we are doing on our 40-turn research (that we haven't been researching on for many, many turns). We still need 25 turns more to research Printing Press.

Attachments

• Map - AD 710 - CFC.jpg
    Map - AD 710 - CFC.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 260
Oh, and did you happen to see those ships outside our coast now? I thought you did. :)

Yes, that's our Invasion Force. Not to big, but the most we could put together within a reasonable timeframe. They are loaded and on their way. However, we don't know which way yet. I will investigate that matter further tomorrow.

Attachments

• Info - AD 710 - Invasion Force.jpg
    Info - AD 710 - Invasion Force.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 216
The Ministry of Defense would like the Foreign Ministry to get in contact with Apolyton and talk things over with them. And I suggest the Ministry of Domestic Affairs looks over build queues and such before we get the next turn.

Any comments? Ideas? Goodlooking targets?

Yeah, I think Emp is the new Science Minister because I won it but turned it down for JoC. Emp came in second to me so it makes sense that he's the MoS.

Pshychological tactic: rename more (let's say 3 or 4) Riders with names of in-game (Military) Great Leaders. That will perhaps make GWT think we've got some leaders (from horsemen) which we turned into armies.

They perhaps even draw the conclusion this fleet is a diversion-force and our real invasion (using Rider-Armies) is planned somewhere else. It can have the effect that GWT will choose a wrong response to our invasion.

Be sure to rename only veteran units.... A regular renamed unit gives away the whole tactic.

NeoDemocrat said:
Yeah, I think Emp is the new Science Minister because I won it but turned it down for JoC. Emp came in second to me so it makes sense that he's the MoS.

I think he ment that we need to have some way of getting science since we are working on a 40-turn path to Printing Press. If we had no sicence coming out of our cities we would not be reserching anything.

We haven't been researching anything for a long time.
We have no scientist at work.

If we set a citisen to work next turn it will take us 25 turns to get Printing Press.

Cheetah said:
We haven't been researching anything for a long time.
We have no scientist at work.

If we set a citisen to work next turn it will take us 25 turns to get Printing Press.

I think we should... we have to look ahead; beyond this war (that is if it all goes down)

I didn't get to play the save yesterday, and will be away today. Sorry. Could domeone please PLAY THE TURN?

Top Bottom