Turn 200-209

BTW were dead. On the plus side there is a new EEN video to watch.

Anyone planning to join another team?

Yeah, I saw the video. Ah well, never mind... we knew it had been coming for a long while.

I don't have the time to bother with joining another team... it's too close to the end of the game as well, so there'd be no point. I'll join if another game is started, though - make sure to get hold of me if that happens. :)

Will do, I'm also up for another MTDG. Shouldn't be too much longer now.

...and thats a wrap folks. Epsilon voted themselves a UN victory.
Look for the final instalment of EEN news soon.

The set up for a new MTDG is already underway and all team forums will soon be made public. Edit your posts while there is still time. ;)

Can't say the last few months of this has been exciting, but an actual conclusion to the game was a nice way to end it.

Dunno if I'll actively participate in the next game, though.

btw, what does the text in your sig mean, 1889?

Can't say the last few months of this has been exciting, but an actual conclusion to the game was a nice way to end it.

Dunno if I'll actively participate in the next game, though.

btw, what does the text in your sig mean, 1889?

The next game will probably last a year or two so there will be plenty of time for your interest level to change.

As for the sig, I'm going to Thailand in December to visit in-laws. I bought Rosetta Stone so I can learn to speak the language, but it’s totally imposable. The sig says "I can read this." Just don’t ask me to pronounce any of it. :)

Top Bottom