1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 30 - 39

Discussion in 'Team Innovia' started by DaveShack, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Theoden

Theoden Deity GOTM Staff

The shape of the continent does seem a little odd. Then again, Sirian has made the map, so we can expect anything. ;)

I think all this space with no neighboors calls for a relatively loose city spacing to claim more land without bankrupting ourselves.

2. Sirian

Sirian Civ Map Programmer

:lol: :cooool:

3. Nomad Bryce

Nomad Bryce Innovian UU Cannon Turtle

BOO! I should play more! lol. Maybe You will be seeing more of me! I have been a very American style citizen... lack of political participation. Well I'm here now. I had some comments about whats going on, but I decided no participation, no input or complaining. If I keep talking for a week, then I'll open my big mouth!!! Love, Bryce.

4. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Our brave scout, who joined us from a friendly village, was killed and eaten by a savage bear before he could explore any further to the NE. :(

The warrior to the SE is waiting in the jungle to heal, while the warrior to the N stepped into a forest for some protection.

Approximately 4 turns are left before we need to decide for certain where the settler goes. We were leaning heavily towards the floodplain area when we discussed it earlier.