Turn Tracker (Post Sirius-war)

1802 - Turn 271

Continuum built West Point. I set it to build Hollywood (CDZ is building Hollywood in Or Here - 11 turns - we will complete in 9)

Quatron built Security Bureay. I set it to build a Coal Plant as the city needs more hammers.

Alcor built a Sid's Sushi Executive that I am sending off to Pulsar Plateau. The city is building another Executive.

1804 - Turn 272

Resonance completed an Airport. I set it to build United Nations.

Asymptote built an Intelligence Agency. I set it to build an Artillery.

Mizar built an Airport. I set it to build a Fighter.

We are reaching an point of Espy vs. CDZ now where several of their cities are now visible to us. 2 more turns and we should have full city visibility of them. Do note that most of the cities I can see so far are lightly defended. I will provide screenshots when we have full city visibility. :)

1806 - Turn 273

Not much to report this turn, but Sid's Sushi Co was spread to Pulsar Plateau, putting the city cultural output now at 186.30!

We also have full city visibility over CDZ, and unless they are hiding some military somewhere, they have a ridiculously crappy defense. We could overrun their home island in 1-2 turns I believe. Screenshots coming soon (tm)!

1808 - Turn 274

Singularity built an Airport - set to build a Fighter.

Mizar built a Fighter - set to build a Carrier.

Orion built a Factory - set to build a Buddhist Missionary.

Our cultural output on the southern peninsula is now reaching ridiculous levels by the way. We are grabbing tiles away from the southernmost CDZian city there, and we are on our way to regrab tiles around Pulsar Plateau for the time being (I don't know how CDZ building Broadcast Towers in Or Here and ereH rO will affect it though). I am building up our military regardless though.

1810 - Turn 275

Quatron built a Coal Plant - set to build an Airport.

Cygnus built a Coal Plant - set to build a SAM Infantry.

Alcor built a Sid's Sushi Executive - set to build the same (I intend to spread Sid's Sushi to most, if not all, our mainland cities. The cultural boost is very nice, and we are currying favours with Amazon by doing so too).

Pulsar Plateau is singlehandedly outputting nearly 200 culture per turn now. :)

1812 - Turn 276

Voted for Amazon as UN Secretary General.

Amazon built United Nations. Resonance is now building Infantry instead.

Singularity built a Fighter. Now building a Bomber.

1814 - Turn 277

Asymptote built an Artillery. Now building a Submarine.

Mizar built a Carrier. Now building a Paratrooper.

Orion built a Buddhist Missionary (which spread Buddhism to Aldebaran) - now building another one. Soon done spreading Buddhism to all the cities on Comet (SW Peninsula).

Spread Sid's Sushi Co in Resonance. Cultural output up to 188. :D

Demanded Superconductors from Team Sirius as per the ETTT agreement.
Demanded Satelites from Team CDZ as per the ETTT agreement.

I didn't have time to play turn 278 :(

1818 - Turn 279

Resonance built an Infantry. Set to build a Sid's Sushi Co Executive.

Aldebaran built a Confucian Academy. Set to build a Buddhist Temple.

Continuum could not continue building Hollywood, as Amazon completed it (thankfully it was not CDZ!). We got some gold, as expected really, and I set it to build a Paratrooper.

Mizar built a Paratrooper. Set to build a Bomber.

Alcor built a Sid's Sushi Co Executive. Set to build a Buddhist Missionary.

Spread Sid's Sushi Co to Orion.

We are pressuring CDZ heavily now on the southern peninsula. They are in danger of losing their southernmost city there to our cultural borders pressuring them, and to be perfectly honest - this is what they are asking for as well. I am a bit unclear on what is going on with the Amazons. I know they are discussing our offer of an alliance though, and that they are weighing their options. I have promised them our vote in favour of banning nukes, to curry some favour, and I have also informed them that we are not currently spending any espionage points towards them (We need as much espionage as possible against CDZ anyways, so it would be pointless to run espionage against the Amazons now).

Doublepost.. Forum is very slow atm.

1826 - Turn 283

Do note: I could use some help with turnplaying, otherwise we may lose some turns in the upcoming weeks as I'm back on the work regime. If anyone is willing to help, it would be great. If not, we'll just have to accept a few lost turns every now and then (Turnplaying mostly involves setting build orders atm, specifically building up our military, so not much work).

Continuum built a Paratrooper. Set to build an Airport.

Resonsance built a Sid's Sushi Co Executive. Set to build another Exec.

Asymptote build a Submarine. Set to build a Hindu Temple quickly before it goes back to build military.

Cygnus built a SAM Infantry. Set to build a Machine Gun.

Singularity built a Bomber. Set to build another Bomber.

Alcor built a Buddhist Missionary. Set to build a Settler. (See screenshots in Turn Discussion thread for suggested city sites)

Orion built a Buddhist Missionary. Set to build a Cothon.

Quatron built an Airport. Set to build a Fighter.

Mizar built a Bomber. Set to build another Bomber.

Aldebaran built a Buddhist Temple. Set to build a Machine Gun.

Horizon built a Factory. Set to build an Airport.

Spread Sid's Sushi Co to Cygnus, and Buddhism in Mizar.

We got another Great Engineer in Continuum.

Amazon called a UN Resolution Vote for banning nukes. I voted Yes to the resolution as was planned.

Top Bottom