TurnCast Episode 01: "Make It So"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Two or more players are better than one. Daniel "DanQ" Quick is accompanied by Michael "emeseles" Lucas-Smith, Makahlua and Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew as regular players on TurnCast (TC), the newest Civilization podcast on the PolyCast (PC) network. Focusing on co-operative multiplayer experiences in Civilization IV/V, this show is to be published on a recurring basis with 13 episodes totaling ~10 minutes apiece.

Accordingly, accompanying this series announcement is the release of TC's first episode "Make It So".

TurnCast is the third spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast on which Quick, Makahlua and Bellew serve as regular co-hosts; the modding-centric ModCast was the first and the console-centric RevCast the second.

Awesome! Looking forward to this.
Big fan of Polycast, BTW.
:cool:; thanks for being a PolyCast listener, and now a TurnCast one as well. Hope you enjoyed the premiere episode.

I like the collective declaring war on one another.
:D

Ahh the memories. Those were good times Dan, good times!
:yup:, and more to come still.

BTW Dan these are the characters I am referencing whenever I say Horses!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCxEqH7u_iM
Ahhhh.

Another great addition to the Civ Community Dan, well done.
Thank you kindly, CS. :king:

Good times indeed. I listened to this with a grin the whole time, barring the "bloody annoyed" Mayans, which made me spit coffee. :lol:

Its funny when you listen to one of these things and find that the person talking about the hill tile 2 North of the fish is yourself! Hey - where is my contributor reference?

Its funny when you listen to one of these things and find that the person talking about the hill tile 2 North of the fish is yourself!
:D

Hey - where is my contributor reference?
Too many players to list in a news item, but they are all documented on the course website.

Top Bottom