Twitter: Happy Holidays from the Civilization team!

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter
civ6christmas.jpeg

The Civ team has just posted their holiday greetings on Twitter, and they can also be found on the Civ website.
A very nice drawing, as last year, although it allows less speculations for the next title ;).

I appreciate that Trajan is coaching Caesar on his chess skills.

I think he needs it too, because he chose to move one of his pawns up only one space…

(I appreciate that the chessboard actually makes sense)

Tons of cute details in this. Nice to see Sid Meier watching happily by the cabin :)

Even Firaxis knows that no one loves Pedro :lol:

I'm genuinely surprised not to see Wilhelmina ice-skating considering the Dutch and their legacy on ice...

Also, Yongle using the front camera instead of the back camera :lol:

Sundiata Keita is holding up a card, probably with a grade/number on it. Since 6 is on top of the stack next to him, might he be holding a 7? :shifty:

All leaders on ice will be gone, when the ice is smelting with Civ 7. The card with the number 6 shows, that the jury will grade the performance of the leaders in the contest of Civ 6. Lincoln (and Sid) seem to survive. ☃️

Last edited:
I'm genuinely surprised not to see Wilhelmina ice-skating considering the Dutch and their legacy on ice...
Pretty sure that's Elizabeth.

Sundiata Keita is holding up a card, probably with a grade/number on it. Since 6 is on top of the stack next to him, might he be holding a 7? :shifty:
:eek:

Too bad the reflections in the ice are not accurate...

:eek:

Too bad the reflections in the ice are not accurate...

Haha, yeah, but to be fair he might also be holding up a 10 and it's a 9 upside down... :undecide:

Top Bottom