Unable to by certain religious buildings

ohhaimark

Chieftain
Hey, created an account to ask about this.

With the newest patch, I am unable to buy certain religious buildings. Is this an issue others are also facing?

I tried downloading the bug fixed version of the patch, but still unable to buy them.

Any suggestions?

What do you mean? In all cities? Or only some? Do the said cities have the required religion majority?
In all cities.

They have the majority religion, I have the faith to buy them. But they do not appear under the buy menu

In all cities.

They have the majority religion, I have the faith to buy them. But they do not appear under the buy menu
Strange, I have never encountered this, but I am not on the newest beta yet. If you have the majority religion, enough faith (they would appear even if you did not, only disabled) and you are Ute that you picked the needed belief for the said building, then it is probably a bug. Please file a report at GitHub (and please include all the additional info you wrote here). They will also need a save.

Oh, and you are not using some extra mods which could conflict and you are not noticing anything else botched, are you? It worked fine for you in the previous versions of VP, right?

Strange, I have never encountered this, but I am not on the newest beta yet. If you have the majority religion, enough faith (they would appear even if you did not, only disabled) and you are Ute that you picked the needed belief for the said building, then it is probably a bug. Please file a report at GitHub (and please include all the additional info you wrote here). They will also need a save.

Oh, and you are not using some extra mods which could conflict and you are not noticing anything else botched, are you? It worked fine for you in the previous versions of VP, right?

Yes it worked fine on previous versions. And no, no extra mods have been added.

I haven't experienced this in the latest version; posting a bug report to Github would be best, also posting some screenshots here might help.

Make a fresh install from scratch first. Never been reported before, most likely an issue on your side only. Should even be able to load the saved game.

Top Bottom