Unit Request

insurgent

Exhausted
This will, hopefully, be the final unit request of mine for my Under Siege series... I need two units, both within the next week. I would be grateful if someone could do these...:

A "Jewish Immigrants" unit. My idea is a rabbi and one or two other people standing with their suitcases.

A "Jewish settler militias" unit. Something like the two first units in a sandbag fortification like the third unit:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=352452

Thanks in advance...

OK, OK, I'll make all the units you need Insurgent :D

OK for the golani, just use nemo's British Commando unit: it matches up enough :goodjob:

Also for the entrenched unit: can I update the units so they are more Nemo-esque? :)

One down one to go...

Attachments

• immigrants.gif
    immigrants.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 167
Thanks ANZAC. That's great, sure you can "nemonise" the units... :goodjob:

Hate to say this ANZAC, but I have another request... Do you have a specific way of "nemonising" units? Does it take long? Could you tell me how to do it, or could I persuade you to do some "nemonising"? :D I'd really like to make the units fit together...

Here's the Jewish Settler Militia..enjoy :)

Now about Nemo-izing...well, I take an easy way out :o :) Anyway here are my steps

1. Find unit made by Captain Nemo, Alex the Magnificent, or by anyone else who drew in their style that will be the base for your unit.

2. Take parts of other units and use them to make things you need ie helmets, arms, legs, etc or make them yourself trying to copy the Nemo-esque style.

3. Color the unit or shade accordingly so it all blends. Look at Nemo's units and learn how he varies shades to give the effect of 2 arms next to each other, an arm overlappinga body, etc.

There it is. Also I would be happy to do any other units you need.

BTW would Nemo's WWII British Commando work for the golani?

Attachments

• jewishmilitia.gif
    jewishmilitia.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 161
I'll post that unit. It might need slight modifications...

Attachments

• golanimaybe.gif
    golanimaybe.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 181
Thanks, perfect! :goodjob:

Do you do tanks, ANZAC? If so, could you make a new WWI armour unit? Just some random WWI-looking tank... :D

And can you improve and nemonise these two units (they don't look quite good enough, methinks), that I made. The second one is supposed to have a belt of vertical tubes containing gunpowder, to detonate in suicide missions, but you can't really see the black tubes...

Whoops forgot the attachment... :D

Attachments

• palestinians.gif
    palestinians.gif
    2 KB · Views: 160
Are you too busy, ANZAC? :D

No :D It will be done...soon. You're probably rushing crazily to release the scenario together try to gather all the graphics you can. ;)

OK here you go!

Attachments

• palestinians.gif
    palestinians.gif
    2 KB · Views: 135
thanks! :goodjob: . No, I'm actually not in that much of a hurry... But something like it...

Hey, ANZAC, could you possibly create three units more for me?

I got the idea to expand the idea of Jewish settlements, so that there also would be Arab refugee camps. A camp would be something like a dense small cluster of tents, shacks, and other rampaged and other makeshift housing, surrounded by a fence.

I assume you have received the playtesting version of the scenario by now, so could you make a new Jewish settlement unit? It would be something with small apartment complexes, like the one that already is there, and with a fence around it. It should have more green areas among whiter buildings, they shouldn't be as tall, and it shoudl generally more give the impression of a settlement, fed by agriculture. Maybe a small Israeli flag above it... Could you do that?

Finally, could you make a unit, simply called "refugees"? It should be the stereotype of a couple of civilian impoverished refugees.

Could you make those? :D I'd really be grateful... :D :goodjob:

Thanks, but I might make a few changes. I was thinking like a fence around the settlement, not a wall, and the flag a little smaller...

Did you make that? It's very good. :goodjob: I am completely incapable to make good-looking graphics, like that...

Top Bottom