[CTP] Unit Support Costs

I do some Modding/Scenario making on my own for single player, not MP or PBEM. I love massive maps which help make a very long game of exploring and growing my Kingdom. Here is something I am hoping I can resolve fairly quickly. I want to reduce the cost of unit support, is there an easy way? I am fairly familiar with the default data file, I have done a decent amount of tweaking via text changing, I was thinking either greatly reduce the support costs to avoid later games with a massive Kingdom having huge military, both for defense of my city as well as an offensive arsenal/mobile Army. Would this file be in Units individually? Here is another avenue, how about a script I could add and say it would minimize or remove the costs of the units? I have the Granary when built gives me "X" amount of Public Works per turn per city size..(make sure I am communicating what I have: a Granary built and each turn each silo/granary built give me 20 PW..so a size 3 city give me 60 PW per turn) I was thinking if perhaps a city improvement built would be able to reduce the unit support cost? If so, anyone very adept at such code? I do appreciate any constructive feedback for old Gramps. Take care folks!!!!

Top Bottom