UnOfficial Expansion: Rise and Fall of Empires

April Fool's Joke

Announcement: First Alpha Release of UnOfficial Expansion: Rise and Fall of Empires

Please Note that not all of the Including Features are included in this Version. Rise and Fall of Empires Version 0.1.2.5 is somehow Buggy, including some Minor Text Errors and Mistypes, but none CTD was uncovered in the Alpha Testing. The file is an installer script (bored so I made one) that will automaticaly copy the unzipped files into the Default Directory and display a Message. It is avaible for download here

Genghis, can it be that your mode prevents mods like Reseed and InfoAddict from loading if you don't stick to a specific activation order?

In the case of InfoAddict, it is included in the Mod, so I don't recommend the Activation of both. About Reseeed, I don't know, I didn't tested it. But I will discover. However I don't consider probable any problem to happen

Hmm, i didn't understand from the readme that InfoAddict was already in your mod.

This MOD seems simply awesome! Definately going to play it.

Hopefully you do an BNW version too.

CIVILIZATIONS

ARMENIAN EMPIRE
Capital: :c5capital: Armavir
Starting Bias: Hills
Leader: :c5greatperson: Tigrannes the Great
Unique Ability: Crossroads of Caucasus - Armenian :c5trade: Trade Routes generate :c5faith: faith and :c5culture: culture.
Unique Unit: Ayrudzi - replaces Knight. Costs 140 :c5production: , 25 :c5strength:, 4 :c5moves:. Can move after attacking, is stronger near :c5capital: Capital.
Unique Unit: Fedayee - replaces Great War Infantary. Can move into Mountains. Requires no :c5gold: Manenteice Cost.
Unique Building: Vank - replaces Monastery. Provides 3 :c5strength: Defensive Strength, and 1 extra :c5faith: Faith.
Symbol: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2643/armenia.png

HUNGARIAN EMPIRE
Capital: Buda
Starting Bias: Plains
Leader: :c5greatperson: Andrew II
Unique Ability: Covenant of Blood - Units have +15% :c5strength: against cities. Pillaging a City provides 20 :c5faith: faith and extra :c5gold: gold.
Unique Unit: Magyar Light Cavalry - replaces Horsemen. 75 :c5production: 11 :c5strength: 14 :c5rangedstrength: 4 :c5moves:. May not Melee Attack, and has Accuracy I and Volley Promotions.
Unique Unit: Black Legion- replaces Knight - Has 22 :c5strenght: unlike the kinight which it replaces
Unique Building: Vegvár -replaces Castle. Defense of 8 :c5strenght: instead of 7 :c5strength:. Provides +2 :c5faith: Faith.
Symbol: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downlo...ungary_o0P.jpg

I was wondering if you do have an active download for the alpha release by chance? I have been following development of this mod for a long while and wonder if I have somehow missed a link or announcement concerning a download coming soon or a road block in the process. I would very much appreciate any information you could give me.

Cheers,

Graham

P.S. I registered on the forums for this sole reason :)

I was wondering if you do have an active download for the alpha release by chance? I have been following development of this mod for a long while and wonder if I have somehow missed a link or announcement concerning a download coming soon or a road block in the process. I would very much appreciate any information you could give me.

Cheers,

Graham

P.S. I registered on the forums for this sole reason :)

I'm sorry but there is no avaible Alpha version that has much more than the ModMods... I would say that a version with most of the planned features + civilizations + units + buildings will be avaible by 10th July or something... But I cannot promise Art...

Wlcome to the Forums and please, take this as an opportunity to post and discuss what you find intersting in the Civilization Fanatics Centre Forums ;)

About to try this. I have to say I was just ing about how nothing truly game changing has happened since the release of Caveman2Cosmos for Civ4 AFTER Civ5 dropped and yet here you are. GOOD JOB!

Wow. First game over in 100 turns. The AI really shines when it can move units thru the other units. Got ganked by Ghengis Khan who had 12 units 5 warriors 5 archers and 2 scouts. Against my 3 Archers and 1 warrior. He waited till I was building a wonder with his scout bearby looking at my city from a hill and then attacked suddenly and in full force. It was preatty awesome and brought back a feeling I haven't had in awhile. Great Job. Will be playing alot and will post any bugs I find in the appropriate places.

Thank You.

Top Bottom