• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Using Slavery strategy

You need to revolt to slavery. You can change civics in the civics screen (do'h!!!) Its the button with the Crown/Circlet like thingy...

Once in slavery you can open the city screnn and whip (sacrifice, work to death, whatever) one or more population points to get the thing the city is building done faster (in 1 turn)

Here is pretty much everything you need to know about the whip:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=193659

Oh man, some blasts from the past linked in there...
the 2 pop whip works like this: You put 4 hammers into a axeman on the first turn, meaning it needs 31 more to be completed, since whipping only gives 30 hammers, you would need to whip 2 population to complete the axe, but this also gives overflow of 29, which you put into another axeman, and finish it off using regular production. The only thing you need to use this tactic is size 4 cities, 3 size 4 cities can create 6 axeman in 3-4 turns. Overpowered? Cough. So anyways, I move the galley's towards Gandhi who would be the first AI I target. I declared war in 25 BC and take his first city 1 turn later.

Top Bottom