v44 Quote Poll: TECH_INFORMATIONAL_WARFARE

What should be the tech quote for Informational Warfare?

• Quote #1

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Quote #2

• Quote #3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quote #4

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Quote #5

• Quote #6

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (please submit a quote)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spacer_J

Warlord
Drawing closer to the end.
This one will be a particularly fun poll! Six choices to vote on to start, but if you have a good idea, don't let the current selections deter you!
Pick or submit your favorite quote!

TECH_INFORMATIONAL_WARFARE
Quote #1:
World War III is a guerrilla information war with no division between military and civilian participation.
-Marshall McLuhan

Quote #2:
And knowing is half the battle.
-G.I. Joe

Quote #3:
The nineteenth-century liberals overlooked, and the twentieth-century liberals decline to face, the fact that teaching everyone to read opens minds to propaganda and indoctrination at least as much as to truths.
-James Burnham, Suicide of the West

Quote #4:
Today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups...So I ask, in my writing, what is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms.
-Philip K. Dick

Quote #5:
The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is difficult to verify their authenticity.
-meme "attributed" to Abraham Lincoln

Quote #6:
The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command [...] And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed--if all records told the same tale--then the lie passed into history and became truth.
-George Orwell, 1984

Last edited:
Top Bottom