v86 Carthage

Mezzy

Warlord
Difficulty: Emperor

Very fun game.

Only thing I have to note is that after Theodora spawned and captured my old capital, and I recaptured it. It became my capital. Is that intentional?

Reactions: PiR
You´re talking about your old capital. Does that mean you were able to move your capital somehow? When I was playing Carthage I just moved my starting settler to the spot of Carthage and found my capital there to achieve the victory-points.

You´re talking about your old capital. Does that mean you were able to move your capital somehow? When I was playing Carthage I just moved my starting settler to the spot of Carthage and found my capital there to achieve the victory-points.
Well, that's also a way to do it. But I founded my first city in Lebanon. When you found the city of Carthage your capital automatically switches to the new location (and you get victory points). But what happened in my game as I said, my old capital in Lebanon got captured, and when I re-took it it became capital again.

Good to know that the capital switches automatically, thanks for the Info. I think I need to play Carthage again !:)

Top Bottom