VEM-specific gauntlets?

Hubay

Chieftain
ever since GotM-ing has petered off for CiVUP/VEM, I've been trying to figure out a way to set up games we can all get into. I love doing both gauntlets and GoTM's that the rest of the forum provides, but it bothers me that I can't use mods with them, and – in the case of gauntlets –I can't use DLC.

I've been trying to think of an alternative, and I decided that map creation isn't my forte. However all of the gauntlet situations the vanilla community comes up with, we can still run; we just can't submit it to them. So instead, why don't we just use their guidelines, but discuss it amongst each other and set up a VEM-gauntlet thread over here?

Would anyone else be interested in this? And would any veterans on the forum be interested in accepting submissions so we know who 'wins' each gauntlet?

This sounds like a good idea to me! It's better to use maps generated by vem, because vem places strategic resources per-territory instead of randomly. I've been thinking about starting up gotm/gauntlets/featured maps again sometime this week.

I've posted a poll for what leader to pick. :)

Top Bottom