version is 1.0.0.129 (260180) Kongo not getting all beliefs...gets nothing instead

PestWulf

Chieftain
EDIT: Sorry, getting my patch information from a friend, failed to put it in my subject line.

Hey,

I waited to post this as I tried several times with Kongo thinking maybe I was missing something. But the in game civpedia says Kongo gets all beliefs of the dominant religion in all of it's cities. I've been playing with a friend on the same team and had him choose various goodies like +2gold per city and the Relic one, basically picking a religion that is not a building from each of the categories.

He then spread it to every one of my cities, with over 70% of the population in each city following the religion at a minimum...and nothing. My gold didn't go up, no bonuses, nothing to show that I'm getting any benefit whatsoever and indeed, I got nothing from it.

Is this working for anyone else? I have the Aztec download and no other DLC and my friend has the exact same. I searched this bug forum but can't find anyone mentioning it, which seems odd since I'm sure others must have encountered this if it were not just me. Is it because I play teams? or is it just borked?

Top Bottom