Victory Condition Strategy

What general type of victory do we want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Provolution said:
I think 130K is the deal, forget the 20 K. Everyone agrees we need 130K to balance out cities and create room for roleplay and strategic experimentation.

Care to rephrase?

All I'm asking is stop trying to speak for others, and expect it to be taken as the reason. There are a multitude of reasons to support the 130k win. I've got one. You've got one. Everyone else has theirs. Some people have the same reason, some have different reasons.

-- Ravensfire

Ashburnham said:
While I agree that long-term planning is, on the whole, a good thing, my question is: is it really necessary? Let's be honest, we know we're going to win this game. Based on that fundamental truth, why don't we focus more on playing the game than on winning it? Putting all our energy into a set course this early in the game will only hinder our ability to play, rather than enhancing it. We will be neglecting other parts of the game at a time when our actions should be the most open-minded.

You are right, my point simply is that the choice of victory condition is so fundamental, that the whole game played out must be based on that. In other words, our 'mindset' is shaped by it. For example, even if we conquer the Dutch and the Indians, all future wars would (in theory) receive a vote of disapproval thanks to our cultural background.

aaaaah Ravensfire c'mon take it easy here so the eye in the sky does not flicker :D

Top Bottom