[GS] VidLP Deity Maori, Epic Speed

Greetings CivFanatics! The new Antarctic is update is out and it’s time for a new let’s play. This time I’ll be trying something new and play a Civ that I haven’t played yet, Kupe of the Maori.

Episode 1:
In this episode, we start out in the ocean, struggling to find a decent starting location.

I’m currently on vacation, halfway around the world so I might be late with updating this thread as new episodes come out. I’ve already uploaded several episodes to YouTube. Stay up to date with the playlist here.

It has been forever since I have updated this thread! I was on vacation, but the videos have continued on schedule as a new one coming out every other day. To keep up to date, just subscribe here.

Episode 4:

In this episode, I finally found a city near Eyjafjallajökull and continue the war against Georgia.

Episode 5:
This episode is filled with spreading Kupe's favorite religion, Goldfish, around the world. Alexander sends an army to our homeland and we need to defend.

Episode 6:
The retaliation buildup against Alexander commences. We make our way west, across the vast ocean that we were born on, to fight our foe.

Episode 7:
War with Alexander continues, with some tricky combat maneuvers once Sweden joins the picture.

Episode 8:
After completely decimating Alexander, he refuses to surrender. But we must move on to our next foe, Sweden.

Episode 9:
In this episode, I bring Kupe's army to the East towards Sweden. Time for revenge.

Episode 10:
The world congress meets to discuss an aid request due to unfortunate disasters on our land. To our surprise, everybody hates us.... Time for more war!

Top Bottom