Warlord maps (Clean)

:D I have another request.

can you make this map a clean map. I tried the VIM program, couldnt do it, messed up somewhere.

It is a map of the Earth with various changes that i personally liked. I was using it to make scenario that I immediately stopped and tored apart.

I dont know how to compress files(i am recently new to computers:( )

So i am uploading a saved game of the map. Which you could enter worldbuilder and then save the worldbuilder save. With the worldbuilder save you could use the VIM thing to clean the map.

If you could do this, thanks, if not just say so...anyway thanks.

P.S. I see you changed your avatar once again.:lol: I wonder why..:D

oh well there is always next year.:) Now back to the vikings.:lol:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/89159/Spartan117MapSavedGame.CivWarlordsSave

Spartan117 said:
:D I have another request.

can you make this map a clean map. I tried the VIM program, couldnt do it, messed up somewhere.

P.S. I see you changed your avatar once again.:lol: I wonder why..:D

oh well there is always next year.:) Now back to the vikings.:lol:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/89159/Spartan117MapSavedGame.CivWarlordsSave

OK looked at the map, do you want all the civs there and the starting points there or just to take the reveal areas out?

And yes i went back to the ViQueens again, LOL baseball for MN is over, DARN IT!! LOL

strategyonly said:
OK looked at the map, do you want all the civs there and the starting points there or just to take the reveal areas out?

And yes i went back to the ViQueens again, LOL baseball for MN is over, DARN IT!! LOL

no civs, no improvements, no roads.

I want it to be like a new clean map with no starting points or improvements.

"Viqueens" :lol: :lol: classic.

Spartan117 said:

no civs, no improvements, no roads.

I want it to be like a new clean map with no starting points or improvements.

"Viqueens" :lol: :lol: classic.

Darn forgot to ask you if you wanted 23 CIVs or not, oh well heres a Clean version 17 civs.:goodjob:
Now the goody huts and bonuses are still there, if you want that done, WELL that one will cost ya!! :joke:

Have a nice day, and have fun.:cool:

Sorry to bug you once again.

:help: But for the mod I want to play, the makers made it so that only maps made for 24 civs would work. So please can you change this map to allow 24 civs, and cleaned starting locations.:please:

And there are no improvements on the map like last time. And that I sent it as a saved game. This will be last request, I promise.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/89159/Spartan_sNewMap24civ.CivWarlordsSave

bigredjeff said:
hey strat
got something for ya here

that would be alright, but make it about five(or more) times bigger and in a JPEG for me and attached it here, thx. The way it is now you would have tiny USA .

Spartan117 said:
Sorry to bug you once again.

:help: But for the mod I want to play, the makers made it so that only maps made for 24 civs would work. So please can you change this map to allow 24 civs, and cleaned starting locations.:please:

And there are no improvements on the map like last time. And that I sent it as a saved game. This will be last request, I promise.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/89159/Spartan_sNewMap24civ.CivWarlordsSave

I dont mind, it only takes me about 1/2 hour, so no biggy, infact, i like the extra work. So send all you can.:p Sounds like a KET map, LOL?

Here ya go, have fun!!

btw, my ViQueens, WON, wow!! LOL

thanks alot.:dance:

vikings, might not be doing so good in victories the next couple of weeks. :satan:

I guess this is the hard part of their schedule. Patriots and seahawks (seahawks might be beatable)

This has probably been posted, but is there any large europe map for Warlords?

wow, actually, the map "Bigredjeff" posted looks really cool. Do you have a finished map for it?

My dream is also a North / west Europe map, that has all of Europe, but takes away a little of middle east and russia

hey bud thanx for making the map.
is there a MOD i should be running? i keep getting an eror everytime i try to start the map. so far i tryed Rhye's 24civ mod.

bigredjeff said:
hey bud thanx for making the map.
is there a MOD i should be running? i keep getting an eror everytime i try to start the map. so far i tryed Rhye's 24civ mod.

You cant run a 24 civ mod that is only setup for 18 civs, same thing happens when playing KETs MODs also, you have to have it made special just for that MOD.

strategyonly said:
You cant run a 24 civ mod that is only setup for 18 civs, same thing happens when playing KETs MODs also, you have to have it made special just for that MOD.
word, ya so it erors on me even when i just boot it up with standard warlords.

bigredjeff said:

I just tried it and worked good for me, you might have had a bad d/l that happens sometimes.;)
but just in case i will reload it again to that post ok.

bigredjeff said:

I just tried it and worked good for me, you might have had a bad d/l that happens sometimes.;)
but just in case i will reload it again to that post(113)ok.

Top Bottom