Warlord maps (Clean)

Well
actually its neither but a third option...

Mod is good.. Have it on 2 different systems, works & plays like a charm
Second could be a possibility but I doubt that.
Civ without my attempts works fine too

I'm guessing the third option: me being WAY to stupid to actually add a civ from a mod to a map and thus being able to add resources such as natural gas etc.

Bah, I give up...
Apparantly it is too hard to use the amra mod with a good earth map

OOZ said:
Well
actually its neither but a third option...

Mod is good.. Have it on 2 different systems, works & plays like a charm
Second could be a possibility but I doubt that.
Civ without my attempts works fine too

I'm guessing the third option: me being WAY to stupid to actually add a civ from a mod to a map and thus being able to add resources such as natural gas etc.

Bah, I give up...
Apparantly it is too hard to use the amra mod with a good earth map
Check out Kets MOD, i think he has included that MOD in his? I haven't really looked, he has like ten MODs or more added to his.:crazyeye:

what mod?

you mean the keldath thread?
dude
its 61 pages...
AND
I know sh*te about modding

besides
it still doesnt have an earth map included... :(

tried the map
tried what the thread said, but cant get it to work.
same results as with the other maps..

It'll probably be me, but cant anyone else try to get a world map fit to play with amra's modpack?

OOZ said:
tried the map
tried what the thread said, but cant get it to work.
same results as with the other maps..

It'll probably be me, but cant anyone else try to get a world map fit to play with amra's modpack?

Well this once, well twice has happend to me before, i had a bad download and had to redownload everything and start all over from scratch, so i suggest you do the same and then go from there, ok.:crazyeye:

hmm..

downloaded both mods (amra's modpack and amravolution)
no change
I actually reinstalled CIV just to be sure
guess what

no change...

Oh well, at least I got a new up-to-date installation of both mods and civ

OOZ said:
hmm..

downloaded both mods (amra's modpack and amravolution)
no change
I actually reinstalled CIV just to be sure
guess what

no change...

Oh well, at least I got a new up-to-date installation of both mods and civ

OK best thing to do then is make a new thread by you to the community and ask for their answers??

well I kinda had enough of trying over and over again.
Thought it would be simple, especially in a request thread,
but no such luck.

Thanks anyway

I am working on a half USA/1/8 Africa/ All Europe/all Asia map right now, maybe this is what you want? it will not be accurate as far as resource and rivers but it will be something at least. But it will take me quite awhile.

well perhaps...
I mean, resources I can add..
my only limitation, or problem if you will, is that I want it to be compatible with amravolution or amra's modpack
or a really clean earth map, which has never had any starting civs

OOZ said:
well perhaps...
I mean, resources I can add..
my only limitation, or problem if you will, is that I want it to be compatible with amravolution or amra's modpack
or a really clean earth map, which has never had any starting civs

OK i downloaded his MOD with patch and played on a clean version of 100X56 earth map (1st post this thread) and worked fine for me, see attached:

No more viking avatar?....I wonder why?:mischief:

strategyonly said:
Just wondering if i can get a copy of your files of the h/t/f for this, i want to make a map, cutting off some of USA and Africa etc.

nice if you are going to do this. dont mind me i took the liberty of fetching quote from other thread. just to say on topic.:D

Spartan117 said:
No more viking avatar?....I wonder why?:mischief:

nice if you are going to do this. dont mind me i took the liberty of fetching quote from other thread. just to say on topic.:D

AHAHA yeah i put Mauer on there cause it wont last as long and baseballs all over, then i will put back the vikings, LOL, doesnt matter to me if they win or lose but winning is BETTER, someone has to lose,:rolleyes: , I dont mind if its off topic, heck i started the thread, LOL.:p
But that map will take awhile, and i will not put the correct resources and rivers in, just a word in advance.

its okay the vikings should do better:mischief: , they do got a somewhat easy schedule;)

Do you have any idea on how large the maps are going to be, or which precise locations of the world?

P.S. GO BEARS!!!:lol:

Spartan117 said:
its okay the vikings should do better:mischief: , they do got a somewhat easy schedule;)

Do you have any idea on how large the maps are going to be, or which precise locations of the world?

P.S. GO BEARS!!!:lol:

Yeah, the ViQueens haven't had a front line in over 10 years to protect the QB, dont know if they will ever learn.:blush:

weird thing happend, the map got longated, from top to bottom, for some reason, it took me like five days just to do the height,and now it looks like it will not work for some reason. But what i had was partial east coast of USA/Canada, Greenland, all of Europe/asia and 1/8 of africa. I have a question in the CFC area about putting pics together, i think i will just do it all over again.:mad:

strategyonly said:
Yeah, the ViQueens haven't had a front line in over 10 years to protect the QB, dont know if they will ever learn.:blush:

weird thing happend, the map got longated, from top to bottom, for some reason, it took me like five days just to do the height,and now it looks like it will not work for some reason. But what i had was partial east coast of USA/Canada, Greenland, all of Europe/asia and 1/8 of africa. I have a question in the CFC area about putting pics together, i think i will just do it all over again.:mad:
ah dude. that sucks man. GO SEAHAWKS!:goodjob:

strategyonly said:
I tried but, i guess that i need a better PICTURE to work with, if you can provide one i will do it ok.:blush:
lol working on it :crazyeye:

edit:
http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/eu.htm
hows that? does it need to be better than that? if u think this will work ill download it and a map of the US and save them as a jpeg. then ill go into photoshop and cut/molest them together and get something like what we talked about earlyer
ps: if anyone has a better site for map please like that info here

bigredjeff said:
lol working on it :crazyeye:

edit:
http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/eu.htm
hows that? does it need to be better than that? if u think this will work ill download it and a map of the US and save them as a jpeg. then ill go into photoshop and cut/molest them together and get something like what we talked about earlyer
ps: if anyone has a better site for map please like that info here

ok need more of a physical map, but other than that looks good and sounds good you do that and i will make it ok, and MAYBE this time it will work, LOL:blush:

Top Bottom