What Civilization Should We Be? Part II

Which of these 8 Civs should we be? (Pick 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparthage

Fighting Tyranny
POST "FRANCE", IF YOU WANT THEM. I FORGOT TO PUT THEM AS AN OPTION.

Poll continued from this thread.

You left out France, although CommandoBob didn't actually vote for them. But with the choices we have, i feel that Japan and Russia are the best two Tribes.

Uh, er....I only count 6 civs, not 8. :think:

Sorry, CB. I believe Sparthage meant to take out the Ottomans and insert France, but forgot. For France we can do write in votes, I guess. But you're right, 1 is missing. I hadn't notice. Maybe we should trash this poll. Hold one.

EDIT:No, just checked. There were only 7 chosen in the last poll, not 8. The seven includes your suggestion of France. ;)

So we can keep the poll and just use write in votes for France. Sparthage please make an edit in your first post about this. Make it at the top of the post, also. Thanks. :)

Are we going to have a runoff vote after this?

I don't know, CharlemagneXLII. November 5th is a long way off. We still may have other players requesting access who might want to vote before the poll closes. The reason I made the other polls time limit so short was because we needed decisions quickly. I suppose if we are pushed for an answer, we could go with the leader, but that's highly irregular. Let's see what happens. ;)

You mean we do not even know which Tribes will be eligible for selection.

Yup. This looks like a Christmas game. I don't want the "pot" idea and I don't want our Tribe chosen for us. This game is twisting in the wind....

Well, November 5th has come and gone. Looks like japan is a popular choice.

Now they have changed the Tribes available for choice for all teams. They have included some of the AA UU teams, including Persia. It has also been decided that all teams will get their first choice, so there could be 4 Persian teams in the game. Just a heads up. Do we need to choose again? I'll post all the available teams soon.

Top Bottom