What do the gods look like?

Interesting. On some thread or other I remember some Wild Mass Guessing (albeit I think MC said it, so how wild can it be?) that redemption of the evil gods required them to give up their precept, and then that furthermore that had been what the One intended - the Twenty-One to create and then to join creation. In fact that only Nemed did so was a great disappointment.

So I thought that the One would have created them all to be humanform. As noted above, I reject the game's Mulcarn (that reminded me of the Protoss-Zerg hybrid, for those of you familiar with Starcraft II), because it doesn't fit my take on MC's take on Kael's continuity. Even Sucellus and Danalin, because the elves and Aifons only arose later. Those particularly adventurous could try to draw the Twenty-One Archangels - the 21, I think, never clued in to the plan and let their imaginations run rather more wildly.

technically it was the redemption of ANY GOD that required giving up their precept. They are chained to their power.

So technically all of the gods have fallen (from the grace of the One) at least temporarily.

That's why its 'Dark' Fantasy ;)

(The 'good' gods acting upon the world aren't perfect)

Top Bottom