What is the highest difficulty level you ever WIN ?

What is the highest difficulty level you ever WIN ?

• Settler

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Chieftain

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Warlord

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Regent

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • Prince

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • Monarch

Votes: 34 24.3%
  • Emperor

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Immortal

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Divinity

Votes: 21 15.0%

• Total voters
Well.... I admit it...I haven't played civ in a while but that's because my mom hid the game disc...... but the hardest one was the last one I played. I was the babylonians on Immortal with huge continents

Well.... I admit it...I haven't played civ in a while but that's because my mom hid the game disc...... but the hardest one was the last one I played. I was the babylonians on Immortal with huge continents

Evil Mom!!!

Give her a -2 diplo - you negotiated a civ embargo against us.

im really new heres y receord FOR SETTLER Games Played* 7 Wins 1 Losses 6

*=game in progress

I chose 'Divinity' hoping it meant 'Deity', as I don't know of any difficulty level called 'Divinity'?

MotezumaMan > Try to build worker, worker, settler, before Stonehenge next time. ;)

I have one win on Emperor, a standard pangea map.

It was difficult as all holy hell, but I managed to pull off a spacerace victory.

I chose 'Divinity' hoping it meant 'Deity', as I don't know of any difficulty level called 'Divinity'?

MotezumaMan > Try to build worker, worker, settler, before Stonehenge next time. ;)

how u know i always build stonehenge???

I've once won on Deity, but it was due to an unusual circumstance. I win more often than not on Monarch and not quite half the time on Emperor.

Top Bottom