What version do I have?

DylanAraki

Warlord
I'm just wondering what version do I have. I mean I have the Civilization IV Complete (Civ IV, Warlords, BTS.) Which one in BTS do I have do I need to upgrade?

You definitely need to upgrade. You have two choices:

- Either delete your RFC folder and download the latest version (There is a thread on these forums about it)
- Or you can download RFC Epic/Marathon which is imo a much better idea, even if you don't intend to actually play on Epic/Marathon speed. That download can be found in the modmods section of the RFC forums.

Have fun.

Don't forget to patch BtS to v3.19 before installing a new version of RFC. And don't use the built-in patcher - download and install manually.

You definitely need to upgrade. You have two choices:

- Either delete your RFC folder and download the latest version (There is a thread on these forums about it)
- Or you can download RFC Epic/Marathon which is imo a much better idea, even if you don't intend to actually play on Epic/Marathon speed. That download can be found in the modmods section of the RFC forums.

Have fun.

Whats the difference between the two. Also which one is better Epic/Marathon or the latest version.

From the gameplay perspective, they are completely identical (RFC Epic/Marathon is based on the latest version). RFC E/M however offers the possibility to play on different speeds (as the name suggests) and has shorter loading times. There's really no downside in using Epic/Marathon over the latest standard RFC.

No we better don't :D

Top Bottom