What's Your Army?

Think Warhammer Fantasy played in football (the american version)

Goblins vs Dwarfs vs Humans vs Etc...
sweet!:twitch::wow::deadhorse::assimilate::spear:
just imagine ... blood bowl 40k style...:drool::drool:

The title i think is self-explanatory: What WH40K (or WHFB if you like) army/armies do you field?

Myself, I'm an aspiring Ork Warboss building up a mighty Waaagh!

Also, if you have any pictures of models you've finished, feel free to post 'em, especially if you have done an interesting conversion or an awesome paint job :D

So, what's your army?
space marines (the empyreal falcons) , tau and occasionally eldar~

Snowlyon: It tends to aggravate the veteran members when you resurrect a thread that's been dormant for over a year. Welcome to CFC though.

Well, since it was necro'd up, I'll state that I'm just starting to get into 40k. I'm leaning towards the Chaos Space Marines.

heh...kinda funny about the whole "necro" thing. people get upset for necro...and then get upset if one starts a new thread regarding something that already exists. this tends to occur not only here...but everywhere. personally, I would rather have one consolidated thread versus fifty billion micro threads covering the same material.

either way...no worries. :) ~

I dont think bumping a thread in this particular subforum is as important, because its only those interested in 40K who come here anyway

But since it has been bumped, I'll post some of the stuff I've been working on in the couple of years since i last posted.

So here is Boss Kommizar Narskraga, a special character I made for the Blood Axe codex I'm helping with at Da Waaagh!. You can find the WIP codices for the klans using the link and read Narskragas rules if you're interested. Narskraga has a little helper called Naffnar and is my avatar at the moment

Badly photographed and painted even worse is my pride and joy, Da Big Warboss Unigubbinz:

I'm just upset Stormy didn't get to see him.

Actually, LeftMiddleRight, this guy was built and painted before GW made the washes. :crazyeye:

Here is my completed Iron Warriors Defiler: (I have yet to find an "official" Iron Warriors Defiler, so I painted it as I though it would be)
Spoiler :

I "traded" a few bits with my friend, so as soon as he gets home he's going to give me some Ork heads to decorate it. I'm thinking of getting a small gold or silver chain of some sort and stringing them on that.

If you're wondering, I traded him a dual chainsword arm that came with my Chaos Terminator Lord that I'm working on.

Top Bottom