When to build the Lighthouse?

When to build the Lighthouse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note this is the "When to build it" poll.

If your situation occured in the "Where to build it" poll, then it would depend on your interpretation of the results. If you look at the options one by one, then it wouldn't be built. However, if you look at the options as a whole, then I could see a re-poll with "Never" not being an option.

As I said in the conditions, we make a spectrum out of the various turntable times.
This was all transparent in the terms for the poll. However, never would need a majority to veto the Lighthouse.

Provolution said:
This poll is already backed by this clear result, a complete approval poll.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=114472

Once again, this is misinformation in the guise of a poll which was constructed with built in bias. The poll essentially asks "should the first wonder that we build be the Lighthouse". It does not ask "should we build a wonder at all" which is a much more important question.

It is also incorrect to call my (and others') support for the never option "filibustering". Never has the most votes for a reason -- building the Lighthouse is a very bad idea. It's terrible strategy. On top of that, look at the date the previous poll was opened -- March 17th. At that point in time we did not know that we're on a pangaea. Now it's an even worse idea than it was before.

Neither "yes" nor "no" have a majority in this poll. The next Consul can repoll it if they want -- but for now we have neither an approved timeframe, nor an approved location.

Top Bottom