1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

When will there be a new patch?

Discussion in 'Other Sid Meier Games' started by SittingBull, Mar 7, 2007.

1. SittingBull

SittingBull Chieftain

I have not been able to play at all -

2. jeremy6801

jeremy6801 Chieftain

I was wondering the same thing. The game is virtually unplayable for me because it crashes everytime when I get a reasonable ways in to a scenario.

3. StreetWired

StreetWired Chieftain

There is still no new patches??? I stopped playing this late last year, figured if I gave it a few months, good old Sid would feel for us and release a patch that would fix all the crashes, but alas, I see nothing has changed.
    Guess it time to sell it on Ebay..:(

4. dwax

dwax Chieftain

Only patch is version 1.1 they need to have more, and they said they were going to make more goodies for the game. When???

5. SittingBull

SittingBull Chieftain

I'm sorry but this is terrible.

I cannot believe they have not made a new patch yet. How long has the game been out, 6 months?

6. Krupo

Krupo Old-time newsgrouper

Contrast with Supreme Commander - a well polished game which has had a SLEW of patches since release.

I'm losing faith with Firaxis. I mean, they've had bugs in their games in the past, but they'd usually give it a few shots to clean things up. I'm not impressed.

7. Tae

Tae Warlord

Game plays fine for me after 1.1, but I pretty much lost interest.