1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] When will we get a AI overhaul mod?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ThunderLizard2, Aug 12, 2018.

1. ThunderLizard2

ThunderLizard2 Chieftain

Civ IV BTS was a big leap as they incorporated ideas from a mod as you say. It's rare for game companies to do this for some reason. I still get crushed on the higher levels and if they would just give it a graphical face lift I'd still be playing it frequently.

I finally got Civ V to work on my Win 10 rig and started a run through with Vox Populi. So far been impressed with it.

Leathaface likes this.
  2. Spudsie74

Spudsie74 Chieftain

"Vox Populi, Vox Dei!" It is a great mod, fixing a lot of the problems I had w/5, although it still makes it somewhat hard to go very wide (but do-able, thanks to revamping the happiness system). Took a bit to get used o the ew wrinkles, but well worth the effort. Learning it was as fun as a new expansion. :D

3. Trav'ling Canuck

Trav'ling Canuck Warlord Supporter

Yes, I really should give it another try, finished or unfinished. The idea of a refreshed version of Civ 5 interests me a lot more than a possible new Civ 6 expansion, right now.

Civrinn likes this.