• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Where can I find...

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
A thread showing the provincial borders and all the cities in each province? Looking for the cartography office and I'm having trouble finding it. Since I'm re-engaging in active play by taking on a governorship, it would be nice to have a place to look for this info.

A very good point. For Audiac , I make beginning, mid, end of term compilations of it's cities from the F1 screen. For term 5, I will add a map with the provincial boundaries.

PS: The borders are here , but neither names nor cities.

That's one of the things lacking this demogame that was in previous demogames. Provincial maps. They used to be in election threads (one of my ideas), just that everyone got lazy with them and started copying threads from DG2. :)

"Back in the good ole days ..."

Originally posted by tao
PS: The borders are here , but neither names nor cities.

Hmm, I'm taking on Berry, which is not included in the maps shown in this thread.

Originally posted by DaveShack
Hmm, I'm taking on Berry, which is not included in the maps shown in this thread.
Berry and Audiac were the 2 very first provinces. You find their borders here as alternative 3.

Excuse me, but I can't resist to give advice not asked for:
Vo Mimbre needs a factory and should grow by working irrigated plains instead of mined deserts.
Antilia urgently needs a library to get access to the whale (growth!).
Santa Lucia should get a university ASAP.

Top Bottom