Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
The origanal discussion was here: Androbius Settler

Domestic's City plan from Term 4

Valid sites look to be: R, S, T, M, U, V, W, G, and N.

Remember: This is an outdated map, but still a plan harking from the heydays of domestic. So, some sites are invalid since they've either been settled, or have a city nearby.

Actually Satsuma stood one tile SW of Site R. Nonetheless, I too think Site R is the optimal position for this Settler.

One more point worthy of mention DZ... I believe there is at least 1 more settler in production in a different city (Valhalla maybe... :confused: ) or cities.... To prevent our next turn chat from stopping after a handful of turns, we may wish to begin polling for destinations now.

Thanks for tip, Forty. :) I walked into an office full of provincial paperwork as well, so you can expect me to visit the Cartographic office soon.

It seems like polling for each city as it happens is reactionary and time-consuming and will only end up stopping the chat, as FortyJ mentioned. I will work with Governor Cyc on a full tundra proposal that can be put up for vote all at once. I will also see if I can get him to temporarily stand down on settler instructions in the event this issue not resolved by Wednesday's chat.

And we will need a plan for 4 cities (or however many cities governors wish to build).

If we are building new cities, we should consider placing some at strategic points on our frontiers, to solidify our cultural and stratgic defences, and to secure the terrain around Kyoto. As Kyoto is the site of the FP, it would be much more cost effective to place cities nearby and get new land into production.

@Feodor - For the most part, I am against building new cities except in tundra regions. The cities on our borders are properly spaced and a new cities would only steal resources away from them.

However, I believe there are some tundra regions near Kyoto that could see the benefit of new cities, but I want to get this North Province issue resolved first.

Top Bottom