Where would you settle

Well, that's interesting.

Does anyone know if you get the 1 culture by settling on the coffee?

Yes you do, you also get the coffee even without the irrigation, but naturally not the gold nor any oral tradition bonus.
Love the river through the Dead Sea, a bit of a fail there... natural aqueduct?
I would certainly consider settling in place, that +1 culture with the promise of +4 additional if only you could grow fast.... yes you can!.... and you also have a river next to you +fair production and salty pearls. Just no chopping potential.
It's a natural growth city for early culture spurt that will eventually grow early placed districts once culture is less vital.

Yes you do, you also get the coffee even without the irrigation, but naturally not the gold nor any oral tradition bonus.

Thanks. The gold from plantation and that pantheon is not that big of a deal, and we'd have to wait for irrigation anyways, so not a big loss from losing it. +1 culture straight off the bat will always help no matter what we do. But do we need to develop the irrigation tech to use the amenity at all or it just counts anyways? That would further lean towards just settling in place. Builder would just improve the 3 other tiles.

And yea I'd like to grow faster (there's rice over there) and get extra culture and faith easy. Getting a pantheon seems easy, though I wouldn't know what to pick.

Top Bottom